Game Version: [PC]
3 stock, 8 min
Winner must keep character & lock in stance before the loser selects character or stance.
Loser may switch character and/or stance
*Rules subject to change
Small Kings Pass
Small Blackguard Keep
Small Great Hall
Maps will be selected through the process of Map Striking. Striking is done in the following fashion:
Player A and Player B will be decided by a single game of Rock Paper Scissors. Winner will select whether they want to continue as Player A or Player B.
1. Player A will ban one map from the map selection
2. Player B will then ban 2 maps from the remaining maps
3. Player A will then ban 2 maps from the remaining maps
4. Player B will then ban 1 map from the remaining maps
5. The remaining map will be the playable map for Game 1
Game 2 and Onwards
1. Winner of the previous game will ban 2 maps from the map selection
2. Loser of the previous game will then pick 1 map from the remaining 5 maps
3. This selected map will be the playable map for the next Game
Dave’s Rule: Winner Variations
You cannot choose to return to a stage that you have previously won a game on in the current set.
In a Grand Finals bracket reset this rule will be ignored as the reset is considered a new set.
At the start of a Set legend selection will begin with both players competing in a single game of Rock Paper Scissors. The winner of the game will choose to select either first or second.
For Game 2 and onwards legend selection will be done in this format
1. The winning player of the previous game will select their legend. The winning player is locked into the legend of their previous game.
2. The losing player of the previous game will select a legend.