Here Are some of the General Rules
- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight will force you to forfeit the round.
- You must provide your own controller for games played on all systems.
- Brook Converters are allowed.
- Cronus Max Plus and Titan One converters are banned.
- There is a maximum of 30 seconds allowed between games in a set.